Oct 5, 2011

Are we there yet?

Yesterday Kevin and I had our check up to see how the medications are working. Things are going just as they should and I started my second medication today and changed my dosage on the injection. We won't have to go back until the 18th when we have a sonogram to check my lining. That should be our final appointment until the transfer. I asked the nurse how often embryos do not make the thaw and she told me that in the four years she has worked there it has only happened twice. She also said we had a great quality blastocyst which makes a big difference. This gave Kevin and I much more hope but it is still so scary to go through all the motions for 6 weeks and then find out at the last hour that your embryo didn't make it. God is bigger than all of this and he will be there as that embryo thaws. His plan is better than ours and we have faith in him! Please continue to pray for Kevin and I as we prepare for the embryo transfer. We are thankful that God is in control and covers us in his love!

We have been spending our weekends on the road to the deer lease and loving every minute of it. We have gotten to know the 2 hour plus trip and small towns in between pretty well. Last weekend we helped the owner set up some of his feeders and blinds. We really enjoyed getting to know him better and the area. We also met another couple that is leasing from him too and they were so nice! Below are a couple of pictures from this past weekend. We have already had some major adventures and memories that we will always remember.

The owner asked if we could pick him up some deer corn on our way. We should have taken the truck that day!


This is the sunset as we were putting up the last feeder on Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment