Sep 30, 2014

10 weeks and growing....

I've been sleeping way too much, so it's been hard to blog lately. 


I'm done with my progesteone shots, my butt has never been so happy. I met with my obgyn today and I will continue blood thinners until the day before my c-section. Those shots are easy, so I'm happy with that. 

My mom and dad got me a bump nest, best invention ever made. Love sleeping with it. And Kevin surprised me with cupcakes on Friday, which was so sweet but it took so much will power to only eat one. 

Sunday we went to the State Fair. 


And enjoyed some amazing sweet treats! This was Kevin's mom and my favorite, fried sweet Texas. Peach, Apple and pecan pie fried. With Blue Bell.  


The best thing of all, today we saw our sweet baby. I'll be 10 weeks on Wednesday. Baby is growing right on track and my due date is April 29th (they day before my birthday. But since I'm high risk I will have the baby 2-3 weeks early via c-section. My doctor is being so cautious, I love it. It makes the switch from an RE to a Obgyn easier. 



We love this babe so much! Such a blessing, we are so thankful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment