Jun 27, 2011

Medications, Appointments and Prayers....

This Thursday is our first appointment back with Dr. Douglas after our month off with the failed IUI. We both are really excited about this upcoming visit which will layout the plan for our IVF. I have tried to stay positive but some days the basket of medications sitting on our kitchen counter looks overwhelming. I feel like we will be more prepared after our appointment and sonogram on Thursday. During that appointment we will be trained on to use the injections and when to use them. We are blessed with the love and prayers from friends and family over the last week.  I'm a true believer in the power of prayer!



I also have a special prayer request for my sweet nephew, Pierson. Next Wednesday he will have surgery on his heart. Please keep him and his parents in your prayers during his procedure and recovery. I am so thankful for wonderful doctors and technology who can fix problems such as Pierson's.

No comments:

Post a Comment