Jul 7, 2014

July Fourth Twenty-Fourteen

We had a happy 4th of July filled with lots of food and family. 

I took the day off Thursday and spent it shopping with my mom. 

Friday morning I got up and met Megan at White Rock for an early workout. A great way to start my Holiday weekend. 


I was a hot mess on the drive home, I literally could smell the sweat. I might have even stopped by Starbucks on the way home for a Peach Green Tea Lemonade {heaven in a glass}. 

I got home as Kevin was getting out of bed {which made me so happy he was able to sleep in}. We spent the day being super lazy, watching movies and napping. 

We headed to North Texas later that night to meet friends and family for the fireworks show. 



I love the Fourth, fireworks and spending time with this guy. My heart is so full from spending three days straight with him. 


Sister in law selfie. Lucky to have such a sweet sister in law. 


I even got a chance to visit with one of my sweet sorority sisters. We've been friends since we were freshmen in high school. 


Uncle P and Kevin had fun passing time before the fireworks show. 


Saturday we treated ourselves to mini blizzards. It was hot so it was the perfect treat. 

Saturday night we went to Kevin's parents house for fireworks with his family. They let the kids light them and it's always so exciting to watch their reactions. 


Sometimes boots and shorts are the appropriate holiday outfit. Especially John Deere Boots. 


Sunday went by so fast. We got up and headed to church, lunch with my parents, afternoon errands and then before I knew it it's dark. My parents had a birthday party for my sister (and me even though mine was months ago, better late than never). A hot pink Barbie cake is always appropriate for those over the age of 30, right?

Goals for this week are to eat healthy with no processed sugars, drinking lots of water and enjoy the summer {before it's over}. 

Happy Tuesday! ❤️


















No comments:

Post a Comment