May 18, 2014

Sunday Funday

This weekend flew by. 

Saturday Kevin surprised me with a fun day celebrating a good week and doctors visit.






We played three hours of Top Golf, my shoulder is still feeling those three hours. We had a celebratory dinner, we came home and stayed up late watching movie. My heart was full. I love days like that. 

We also got some new patio furniture since the hail finished ours off last month. Really just two chairs, a new fire pit, and umbrella. I got a spool from our marketing team at work after an event and did a layer of Thompson water seal. I love it. We sit outside a lot in the spring and summer, especially on cool nights. 



Sunday was a blur, it went by too fast. 

Kevin made me steel cut oats with fresh peaches and almond milk for breakfast. It was delish. 


It was his family's monthly family birthday party, and we did a little Texas tank fishing. 


Uncle Kevin and Pierson caught a few baby catfish. 



All the great grand kids had a blast fishing, and so did the adults. 


My favorite fisherman by far, he has my heart. Love weekends like this. 



Last picture of the weekend. Kevin loves a good selfie. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment