Jun 26, 2014

Five on Friday

I love Fridays. This week has gone by incredibly fast {no complaining here}. Kevin finishes his 5th day of chemo and he's felt really good this round. So thankful that his meds don't make him sick. 

Here is what I know this week.......

1. 53 million scraps of material and straight pins later I finished my wreath for the Fourth. I will never make another wreath like this again. It was not fun, not even a little. But at least it turned out cute. 



2. My new running shoes are amazing and have saved my feet {and toenails}. Love me some Brooks {and hot pink}



3. I love getting fresh veggies from my father in laws garden. And I love squash {I might have had an imaginary friend as a child named squash} 



4. Kevin has been trying flies all week while he's been off work taking his meds. He's the cutest fisherman on earth and I could watch him tie flies all day {he might kill me if he knew I blogged this picture} those glasses are the real deal {light and all}



5. I'm super excited for an upcoming trip to Napa with friends to celebrate one of my besties bachelorette weekend. And another trip to Beavers Bend in October for Kevin's birthday. I love having a vacation to look forward to. Trips to my heart good. 


Happy Friday and weekend friends! Also if you haven't tried one of the new green tea's from Starbucks, you should. I'm obsessed with the new Peach Green Tea Lemonade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment