Apr 25, 2014

Five on Friday Fun.....

TGIF! This week actually went by really fast and here is a run down of the week. 

1. Kevin got a new wedding ring from James Avery. No, he didn't lose his other one it just became a pain. It was always a little big and it was made from tungsten so it was super heavy. He's lost weight with all his healthy eating so it became even bigger on him. We found a very pretty silver one at James Avery and he loves it. He's got the other ring in the bedroom so he can switch them out as he says. 


2. I've mentioned it before but I work for the best company. I love my coworkers, my boss and it's based on Christian values. Every year our company goes all out for employee appreciation. Our owner is the most giving woman you will ever meet. This year we had a week filled with fun, food, and sweet gifts. We even had sumo wrestling today in the parking lot. Seriously. I'm so very thankful for my job and coworkers. 


3. Kevin got a new xbox one game called kinect sports rivals and we've been playing it nonstop. The bowling is so much fun. It's like Wii bowling without the sticks. We also look like idiots bowling in our living room. Seriously, we look like crazy people. 

4. I'm obsessed with Miranda Lamberts new song Automatic. Everyone knows how much I love Miranda. But really, this is my new favorite song. It makes my heart happy. You can hear it here: Automatic

5. Next Wednesday I turn 32. My thirties have already been some of the best and most challenging days of my life. I know Gods got big things planned for us this year.  It seems like just yesterday I was having a clown and Cinderella birthday cake. My mom asks me every year if I want clown or a piñata for my birthday party. She clearly wouldn't have made it in today's children's birthday party world with Pinterest. A bowling party was my favorite birthday, with my 80s side ponytail of course. If I could only swing a side ponytail at 32...







No comments:

Post a Comment