Apr 11, 2014

Five on Friday

Today's Friday and here's what I know......

1. Here is my pallet makeup brush holder I made earlier this week. I love. Love. Love it. 

2. The pallet piece brings me to the second item. While it was easy to make I had a run in with wood stain, ALL OVER my legs. Today at lunch I went for a pedi. The lady doing my nails kept trying to ask me what was wrong with my legs. Bless her heart, she didn't know what wood stain was. 

3. Yesterday was national sibling day. I celebrated by sharing this lovely memory. Pretty sure my sister uses the same amount of hair spray and teasing as she did in 1988. I guess we do live in Texas. Love our 80's outfits. 

4. Kevin was at the lake tonight so I took the opportunity to use my sunless tanner. This is amazing and doesn't streak. And with the nifty mitt your hands don't get dirty. 
5. Kevin just sent me this picture. He's been at the lake all afternoon with his buddies. First time he's taken his boat out in a long time. This picture makes me smile. 

Happy weekend! 








No comments:

Post a Comment